Ever Wonder What Happens with a Manual Review From G? Here's the search quality doc!

KopfjägerSEO

Jun 22, 2011
If you've ever wondered exactly what happens under manual review or exactly what G trains their employees to look for, here's the doc. In true G fashion it is incredibly subjective, your fate is in the hands of trained monkeys boys!:)

Your thoughts?

GG-2011.pdf

Won't Pot pie girl be in for a surprise when she wakes up:

potpiegirl.com

Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
Apache/2.2.17 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.17 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at www.potpiegirl.com Port 80

Good post, interesting stuff...this seems to be more oriented towards serp results (organic) vs. adwords...right?

Good post, interesting stuff...this seems to be more oriented towards serp results (organic) vs. adwords...right?

Yes seems to be organic focused. page 1-95 is a quick skim and very basic, teaching the prospect about queries and what should be seen within those types of queries.

Pages 95-125 have the most meat. The whole thing is very subjective really. Should be G's tagline,

"Relevant results through subjective guidelines"

After reading this and putting myself in the reviewers position I know for sure that I never want a manual review no matter how tight or whitehat my site is. Especially if it is an affiliate site. It's quite apparent in this doc that affiliates are in G's crosshairs IMO.