Erect approved: Pimp daddy buys house just to give ex-wife the finger

erect

Jun 3, 2007
Esoterica
twitter.com
man-erects-middle-finger-statue-pointing-towards-ex-wife-2798827.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ9fARHhBa4"]Middle Finger Statue Man buys house next to ex-wife and erects giant statue towards her home - YouTube[/ame]

Doesn't matter, in the end, that bitch won, with half of his assets, she's the one that showed him that finger looong time ago

I would feel proud if someone did that for me. Knowing I got to them that badly. Would smile to myself every time I saw it. Petty revenge is petty.

Whatever happened to heads on a pike? That's how you let people know what's what.

That whole operation probably cost him $300:

$50 for the house
$250 for the middle finger statue

That house is in the Bloomfield Hills area, one of the wealthier cities in the United States. Lakefront in that area is 7-figs. The guy owns a couple of strip clubs in Detroit if I recall correctly.

Also, he's not as much of a sucker as this makes him look like. He did it for publicity because he's got a book coming out.

That house is in the Bloomfield Hills area, one of the wealthier cities in the United States. Lakefront in that area is 7-figs. The guy owns a couple of strip clubs in Detroit if I recall correctly.

Also, he's not as much of a sucker as this makes him look like. He did it for publicity because he's got a book coming out.

My+grandma+s+Cool+story+bro_e03cbf_3997646.png

oh well that bitch still got him good though. I guess.

You mean to say there is a thing called marketing? Who would'a thunk' it?