Envrin CMS -- FREE, commercial grade account management software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiopa_Matt

Banned
May 13, 2011
Rating - 100%
6   0   0

We're proud to announce the release of Envrin CMS, a high quality software solution for account management and more, absolutely free. Easy to use, quality, easily integrates with any web site, and comes packed with features.

• Account Management -- Multiple account types, customizable profile fields, multiple password protected member areas, notes, professional tab based management, and more.
  • Transactions and Payments -- Membership fees, trial periods, product purchases, and more. Full optional support for one-time deposits and withdrawal requests by members (eg. same as a payment processor), peer-to-peer payments, easy to process and manage, plus more.
  • CRM -- Integrates with Mailchimp (more providers to come), and allows you to automatically maintain your mailing lists and marketing funnels.
  • Support Center -- Full, quality ticketing system, knowledgebase, feedback center, multiple support contacts, and more. Also pipes into e-mail, so everything sent to support@yourdomain.com is piped into the ticketing system, and tracked appropriately.
  • Blog -- Simple, yet quality blog package, allowing you to easily manage your company's blog.
  • Maintenance -- Automated backups to Amazon S3 or remote FTP, one-click to install upgrades and additional packages, multiple administrators, excellent security features, and more.

If you have a need for quality account management, without question Envrin CMS is the highest quality solution you will find, including throughout the commercial market. Absolutely free, installation is extremely simple, and it's easy to integrate with any web site. Give it a try, and download it today.

Envrin CMS -- Download Now!

Custom Development

We're also available for custom development of any kind. If you have any need for additional functionality, or a custom system of any kind, please don't hesitate to drop me a PM. I'll be happy to get together with you over Skype / phone for a free consultation to discuss your needs.

I personally have loads of experience, and have developed many larger custom solutions -- complex affiliate programs, various large scale marketing systems, real estate transactions (eg. Calyx Point), dating sites, high-volume transactional e-mail systems, and more. If you need a custom solution of any kind, please don't hesitate to contact me, and I'll be happy to ensure you're professionally taken care of.

Moving Forward

Within the next week a new theme library will be available, and we'll work on getting some of the better designers at places like ThemeForest to integrate their themes, which will be available to install with one-click. If you have any suggestions or feature requests, please don't hesitate to submit them via the Feedback Center. They may be developed free of charge, or maybe added as a Crowd Funding project.

Envrin CMS -- Download Now!

Some of the highest quality account management software you're going to find, including throughout the commercial market. Please feel free to download your free copy, and give it a test.

looks interesting - who is your idea demographic just out of curiosity?

Online professionals who have a need for any type of membership / account management software. For example, it'd be perfect for alot of the sellers in BST here offering link packages, SEO services, design services, etc. Right now, many of them piece together their operations using a variety of 3rd party software / services, and it becomes somewhat disorganized.

With Envrin CMS though, they just quickly install on their server, throw their website into it, add the products / packages they're selling, and they have everything they need under one umbrella. It'll serve the website, process the orders / registrations, add submissions to a Mailchimp list if wanted, full support ticketing with support@yourdomain.com piping into it, a client area making account management and reorders easy, Knowledgebase for a FAQ, a blog package to manage your company blog, etc. All centralized under one system with professional and high-quality software.

To give you an example though, various sites are running it, such as an anonymous payment processor / online bank, several Bitcoin sites, one for survey management and analytics, a telecommunications sales site with massive back-end, and more. Even xMarkPro is developed on this CMS. Just has different packages installed on it.

This is just the beginning as well. For example, in the near future a Crowdfunding package will be available, which I'll make sure is free, and can be installed with one-click. I need it for myself as I'm offering crowdfunding of projects, plus I have a client starting a site for charity crowdfunding projects in Africa.

im looking for something similar to this right now

Then give it a spin. :) Hell, it's free, and takes 5 mins to install. Can't hurt anything to try it out for 30 mins.

Then hopefully within the next 24 hours I'll have the Theme Library online, so there'll be a new Maintenance->Theme Manager menu in the admin panel. Then I'll see what I can do to get some of the better designers at places like ThemeForest to integrate their designs into Envrin CMS, so it'll be one click to install them.

And for a quick update, new Theme Library is complete! If you currently have Envrin CMS installed, you can install the latest upgrades via the Maintenance->Package Manager menu. Once installed, a new Maintenance->Theme Manager menu will be available allowing you to browse and install all available themes.

The default theme the software comes packaged with has also been updated, and you can take a look at it at: Envrin CMS -- Welcome to demo.envrin.com

It took me about an hour from downloading it off ThemeForest to having it integrated with the software. You can do the same with basically any theme available on the internet. If desired, we'll be happy to take care of the theme integration for you as well. Just drop me a PM to discuss.

There's unfortunately currently no themes available in the Theme Library, but will work on getting some of the better designers at places like ThemeForest to integrate their themes with Envrin CMS. If you're a web designer yourself, and want to earn a little extra money with your designs, please feel free to integrate them. Simply install a copy of the software on your server, and through the Theme Manager menu you can easily create and upload themes to the Theme Library. You'll be able to define your own prices, and once approved, everyone will be able to view your themes through the Theme Manager. Upon purchase, 100% of the funds are sent directly to your PayPal account.

Other than that, thanks to everyone who's already downloaded Envrin CMS. If you have a need for a quality solution to manage your members / clients / orders, please feel free to check it out. You won't be disappointed. Then please note, full customization is available, so if you're happy with the software but it doesn't quite fit your specific needs, feel free to drop me a PM, and we'll be happy to ensure it gets modified exactly as you desire.

Last edited:
Just downloaded and gave it an install, going to play around with it and see if I can get it to work for what I am working on. Currently I am using a pieced together solution like you mentioned earlier, and this would streamline a lot of things for me. I'll play around and see if I can put a workable template together out of the wordpress theme I bought.

I think a real theme selection would do wonders for the CMS though. Everything looks good so far!

Currently I am using a pieced together solution like you mentioned earlier, and this would streamline a lot of things for me.

Sounds great. I actually have several people right now moving their Wordpress sites over to Envrin CMS, because they enjoy the quality of it, so hopefully you'll become one of them.

I'll play around and see if I can put a workable template together out of the wordpress theme I bought.

To be honest, not sure I'd start with a WP theme, due to the amount of PHP code they have in them. You'd be better off grabbing any standard HTML / CSS theme off the internet.

I think a real theme selection would do wonders for the CMS though. Everything looks good so far!

Yep, most definitely. I know that's a weak spot, and am working hard on it.

Please keep me updated on how it goes for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.