Engage:BDR announces partnership w/ WhatRunsWhere + Compete in self-serve RTB

Ted, question: are you with engage?

This looks pretty cool... How is engage with affiliates? I notice a lot of big brand ad agencies take up the majority of display traffic, so was just wondering how this benefits the wf peeps.

90% of our clients are affiliates and we're 99% performance. this benefits affiliates in a major way, because now you can pop in your competitors' url's in our first-impression self-serve RTB platform and it will list all the placements/sites they're running on and you can quickly hit 'add to my campaign' and now, you're bidding for the same traffic:) additionally, you can see audience data on sites you chose (from Compete) - demo, uniques, geo's, etc.

and yes, I'm with engage bro

OK please delete this thread. Nothing to see here folks move along now.

;)

Engage:BDR employees were previously working at myspace "myads" platform these guys stole myspace "myads" email list and spam all advertisers with their shitty products...

seriously can you trust a company that steal mailing list of another company and grow up base on "myads" hard works ?

wish we can just signup for the self-serve without having to go trough sales pitches

Engage:BDR employees were previously working at myspace "myads" platform these guys stole myspace "myads" email list and spam all advertisers with their shitty products...

seriously can you trust a company that steal mailing list of another company and grow up base on "myads" hard works ?

I was an advertiser with myads, and I never got an email from engageBDR to my specifically created email for myads. Your second sentence doesn't even make sense. I don't know Tedskillet or work with engageBDR, but your allegation is just untrue because otherwise I would have received an email.

I know Ted personally and he is stand up guy. Highly doubt your accusations are even remotely true. Haters gonna hate

Got a mail from Andy sometime in June for setting up an account but didnt hear back after replying. At that time it was 'invite only'. Has anything changed?

pretty sure it's invite only still.

it was something like 250 people, but managed to get into it still.

Dunno, if it was just marketing though. In any way, if you're serious, you will get in.