Status
Not open for further replies.

velightful

May 13, 2008
Missouri
vgal.info
Rating - 90.2%
37   4   0
I've been a freelance writer online for over three years and have worked with clients ranging from small blog owners to The Discovery Channel. If you need some truly high quality content, I won't disappoint you. My rates are normally .02 - .03 per word for forum members and .10 per word regular starting rates. However, I have to come up with $250 within the next seven hours or our electric will be shut off, so I have to do something - which means you get some fresh articles or blog posts at a good price.

I can offer the following. Please note that if I get enough orders to hit what we need, this will be closed.

10 articles per week ~ 40 over the month $200 (Only $5 per article!)
5 articles per week ~ 20 over the month $150
One-time pack of 10 articles $75

All of your articles don't have to be the same topic. You can spread them out over different niches if you'd like.

I have a successful thread here that you can see comments about another service and my writing. You can see some of my writing at the links below, too! Your articles will be well written and in the tone you prefer (purely informational or personal and conversational... whatever you need).

Free Online Social Media Tools Your Business Needs | Noobpreneur Business Blog

Veronica Davis | eHow.com

Top 5 Cool Eco Materials for Your Home : Planet Green

Veronica Davis | MyWayBusiness.com

I'll take that 10 pack for $75 right now and would love to discuss longer term projects. Have PM'd and emailed you, hit me up.

If you open up the offer again please PM me.

I'm interested in this:

10 articles per week ~ 40 over the month $200 (Only $5 per article!)

[FONT=&quot]I’m opening this again with some small changes and additions to the original offers. Depending on what orders may come in,
I’ll only be taking a couple of them. Please PM with your niche and what you need and I’ll get back to you ASAP. If
you need something different or you want to discuss variations, please feel free to contact me as well. Same as before,
this will be closed when needed with no warning. Get in now if you need some winning content!
[/FONT]
winningcontent.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Unique, well-written and targeted articles:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]30 over the month $210 (Only $7 per article!)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] 20 over the month $160 ($8 per article)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] One-time pack of 10 articles $85 ($8.50 per article)[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] Single articles $9.50 each[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Spinning Articles:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Articles will be spinned with two variations to the original. All possible outcomes are guaranteed to still
read well, unlike with software and many other writers. Sample below.
[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]100-250 words $5[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] 250-400 words $10[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] 400-600 word articles $15[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Original Snippet:
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A fantastic start to your St. Croix vacation is the charming Christiansted National Historic Site. Here you can use
provided brochures for self guided touring of the premises. Main features of the site include Fort Christianvaern, the
Scale House and the Steeple Building. You'll discover fascinating information about St. Croix, and it is an
excellent introduction to the oasis you will be enjoying during your stay.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Spinnable Version Snippet:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]{A fantastic start to your St. Croix vacation is the charming Christiansted National Historic Site|The delightful Christiansted National Historic Site is a great place to begin your adventure in St. Croix.|If you're looking for the perfect place to start your St. Croix experience, then consider the Christiansted National Historical Site.}. {Here you can use provided brochures for self guided touring of the premises.|You can choose to do a self-guided tour by using the brochures that are available.|You'll find that there helpful information packlets that will make it easy to do a self guided tour.} {Main|The primary|The most imporant} features {of the site include|found here are|you will see while you're here are the} Fort Christianvaern, the Scale House and the Steeple Building. {You'll discover fascinating information|You're sure to be amazed at what you can learn|It's really fascinating to find out all the different things} about St. Croix, and it is {an excellent|a great|a wonderful} introduction to the {oasis you will be enjoying during your stay.|perfect place you'll call home while you're here.|wonderful home away from home that you'll fall in love with here.}[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
blogmanagement.jpg

[/FONT]​
[FONT=&quot]Blog Management:[/FONT]

• [FONT=&quot]3 Posts per week[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] Includes images and video where possible/applicable (usually iStock)
    [/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot] Includes social bookmarking on top sites of each post[/FONT]
  • [FONT=&quot]$100/month[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] Individual posts written (not posted into WP for you, no bookmarking) $5 each[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ebooks[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]$10 per page[/FONT]

Grindstone - Yes, I can do the spinning. I'll give you the spinnable version and 3 spun versions of the articles you provide. I'll add two variations as above, and I'll spin that version three times into actual articles.

Open again with original pricing offers. First-come, first-serve. So you don't have to scroll all the way back up, here are your options:

Option #1: 10 articles per week ~ 40 over the month $200 (Only $5 per article!)
Option #2: 5 articles per week ~ 20 over the month $150
Option #3: One-time pack of 10 articles $75

Right now, I will accept up to three orders of option #1 or mixture equivalent to that. So if you're interested, let's talk. I'm on AIM. :)

I read through/ kind of skimmed your posts, but I don't see the word count you are considering an "article." 250 minimum I assume? Is that the same with the blog package(s)?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.