Email sending service?

What do you mean by bulk sending? There are of course, Mailchimp Aweber, iContact to name a few popular ones. You can create email campaigns and have these customized to "bulk sending" by adjusting the number of emails you sent for a definite period of time.

Here are the top 5 my email marketing service uses:

1. MailChimp
2. GetResponse
3. Emma
4. Aweber
5. FreshMail

I’d start with MailChimp, it has a free trial. Hope it helps.

I had this problem before. I had like 4000 List that was my previous customers and subscribed to me but didn't know before that the list building would be a great arsenal. This method can be used for spamming but if you are still thinking getting random fuck emails and sending them shit offers this 2016 then the best suggestion is just get a 8/5 job.

On topic: When I tried importing them via mailchimp or aweber, it will ONLY take the email addresses once the customers confirmed "again". If they did not confirm, its a lost lead. If they did, some would be a bit irritated. So here's what I did.

Whitelisted SMTP
Providers. Find & rent one. This is to make sure that most of the Emails you sent dont go to the spam Folder. Based on experience it adds like 30-50% more inbox rates than your normal sites email SMTP. Use the SMTP with Send Blaster to send mail without the extra confirmation. Hope that helps and answers your question

I have own custom sender , you can send daily unlimited but you need dedicate hosting service. i will install this script free

MartinSvendsen said:
Hi "Member8200"
Thanks for the only proper answer I think I can use. However, I would just like to get through to the recipient and the recipients on my email list has signed up for more than six months ago. Therefore I'm a bit concerned that they will mark spam or complain and then I'm not able to use GetResponse etc. Also think they are very expensive services. Can you help me out in regards to which Whitelisted SMTP Providers that I should choose?
BR
Martin
Dont let Cpchain install something on your site. You can get hacked in the long term, what he is talking about a custom is Mailing Master, Git Hub, fast email sender or PHP script. This can have injected viruses or trojans. These has a longer Learning curve than anything and You need to trouble shoot it for everything. A single error in line, you need to pay a coder if your not or waste hours or maybe days of your time trying to get that error out.

Do it yourself to be safe and save yourself the trouble.
Bulk email software - mass email software | SendBlaster

I've used services by Email Delivery & Email Marketing Service Provider - SMTP.com BUT BUT BUT they have a strict non-spam Rules and can ban you and waste your payment to them if you are spamming. They would easily spot if your list is harvested or if you are doing real spam.

MartinSvendsen said:
I'm a bit concerned that they will mark spam or complain and then I'm not able to use GetResponse etc. A
Whatever you use you'll get this complaints, spam stuff etc. Your campaign has to be good not to get this.

The method Im giving you will push your campaign to its limits but it can only go there if your campaign is good. Otherwise whatever you use without a good campaign then you'll not get anything.

Email marketing bulk FREE

Hey there

I have seen away yo can use email marketing and get hundreds upon hundreds of lists and send bulk email. I could even tell you about the paid ones but that is if you need thousands or hundreds first. Have you tried Mail chimp who can also collaborate a sign up form that another company does. It cost no end of money in the long run to use a dedicated service like the main top three. But if you are using a mailing list that gives a free service first. You are more likely to spend money more wisely with that company if they offer hundreds of bulk emailing. Without paying loads of money to do so.

To cut a very long story short Mail chimp offer more than meets that eye and the service is FREE until you upgrade.

Looking to build more of a list and dominate Google front page real fast it amazed me to see myself on Google front page with a video using this software that uses logarithms to project the post too the top of the listings.

Without a doubt, you should get your own domain and install your own service.\par
This is like a couple of hour job, and it'll save you the monthly fees and give you more control.

Something like Sendeasy. Hook it up with Amazon SES and you'll pay a penny for a thousand emails.

some email marketing platforms do not allow affiliate marketing content so better to check terms and conditions before choosing your email marketing software.