Elephant Killer's Godaddy just about to be sold for 2 billion

blogginginc

Mar 3, 2008
We can pretty much confirm that Bob Parson's never gonna run out of bullets, and keep bringing down the hammer forever on those nasty Elephants.

Go Daddy Expected to Be Sold to K.K.R. and Silver Lake - NYTimes.com

bobparsonshunt.jpg

Yeap, read about it all yesterday. Shameful CEO and good to see there will be a new owner...

I figured since it's the first time in years they've been offering anything over 25% special offers, let alone on a near weekly basis, that they were closing fast on a sell of the business.

I don't expect him to be doing any more Elephant hunting if the deal goes through, at least not without him stepping down, since it'd hurt their portfolio.

Go Daddy has gained some measure of notoriety for its often titillating advertising,but i dont like the deal it can be best run by the previous owner i think , i like godaddy
, lets see hows the new owner

I love how proud he is of the fact that he killed a massive animal with a high-powered rifle. You are the man buddy!!

glad i go with someone else :) elephants are unbelievably amazing animals - to kill for sport is one thing but for survival its another. dumbass!

There's a rumor that google might be interested in them. (You know what that means right? all the .infos and what nots will be blown) 2billion is a bit too much for me. Maybe a GB? :p

Finally. someone doesn't pass up on the million/billion dollar sale! (groupon, myspace...i'm blanking on who else has done this but it's a long list)