.edu email addresses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatmasta

Jan 7, 2007
NYC
Hey,

Does anyone know where I can get a college edu email address? Perhaps a college or university that somehow offers public access?

Thanks

EDIT: a large company email will also work. i'm trying to get a verizon wireless employee discount...

Hmm last I checked you could get the verizon employee phone plan (if that's what you're trying to get) with a particular email address they gave out. You can check the fatwallet forums theres a huge post about it there. If that's not what you want ignore this and go to college! lol

Hey,

Does anyone know where I can get a college edu email address? Perhaps a college or university that somehow offers public access?

Thanks

EDIT: a large company email will also work. i'm trying to get a verizon wireless employee discount...

Pick any university, look at the online student directory. Find some Asian kid "Xio Chin Slanteye" or someone. Call the helpdesk with a choppy engrish accent and ask that they place a forward on your email account. Forward to a throwaway Gmail account.

I've actually done this on and off since 2001, works every time. If they question you or give you shit, just move on to another university.

I took a few courses 2 years back and had my university email forwarded to my personal account, they did no verification at all.

(Can't believe I'm helping you, must be an off day.)

The .edu email can be nice to join college networks on Facebook as well. Harvard ftw. Although some friends get confused as to when I went.

Status
Not open for further replies.