Editing My Signature

Cap'nShplanky

Press Releaser
Apr 12, 2008
Troll Forest, AR
Alright I've been here for a while but I feel like this is just the big dumb newb question. How the hell to I edit my signature? There's no edit-pencil beside it, and the pussies finally ran out.

Last edited by a moderator:

At the risk of sounding harsh -- if you can't figure out how to post pics or edit your sig -- aww fuck it...

... I have trouble doing that kind of shit when I'm really wasted too.

Yeah I am kinda fucked-up on no sleep, visiting WF as relaxation between rush press releases. I am a little paranoid at the moment (no adderall or anything, just no sleep) and kinda wondered if it'd been frozen. Yeah I need to get some rest.

I posted pics the same way I always do and I can see them on my end so I don't know what's up w/the tits. Some really nice ones too.

Even though you failed, I'm still going to remind you (politely, only once) that boobs go in StS only. Per the Rules of Engagement #11. More importantly, people won't read your question if you (attempt) to put boobies in your posts. They will just stare and drool or flame you because you suck at hotlinking.

Don't fuck up again. I like to keep the newbie section moderately clean. No boobs, no dickrolls.