eCommerce: plug&paid Affiliates Program (50% recurring commission)

plugnpaid

Oct 21, 2017
Germany
www.plugnpaid.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my name is George, I am the Co-founder of plug&paid.

In this thread I would like to introduce to you two of our products which could hopefully be of interest to the Wickedfire community.

The first is our plug and play shopping cart solution

plug&paid (plugnpaid), is a hosted shopping cart solution that lets you easily embed a button, link or widget (which we have nicknamed 'plugs') on your webpage that convert page visitors or social media followers into shoppers. Payments can be received through PayPal, Credit Card (Stripe) and Bitcoin (Bitpay). You do not need any advanced coding experience to install our shopping cart on your website, and it is really as simple as copying and pasting a few lines of HTML in your source code. You can use it in your forum posts if you like, in the form of direct links to an external cart.

I was not originally intending to "plug" our shopping cart solution here, but I noticed that there are a lot forum members selling products and services here who could use a good shopping cart/eCommerce solution which supports digital downloads, recurring payments and licensing automation (to name a few features).

Please take a look at our homepage if you want to learn more about the shopping cart we provide for a low monthly fee, without being nickel and dimed by expensive storefront solutions and add-on features.

Here is a short video tutorial on how you can make sales with plug&paid on Facebook Money

The second product is our Affiliate Program

we recently just launched our own in-house affiliates program. We are offering 50% recurring commission on our $9USD monthly fee (there will be a more expensive package soon). The minimum withdrawal threshold limit is $15 which we can pay out with PayPal or $100 for Bank wire transfers. You can learn more information about plug&paid affiliate program here: Plug&Paid - The fastest way to sell online

Overall, I hope you enjoy our service and product. I look forward to discussing with you new ideas and your experiences with plug&paid.

Thank you.
Kind regards,
George

Last edited:

Hey i am Richard a Global Marketing Consultant, i am here looking for affiliate marketers to join me in a project that is not only challenging but also rewarding, DM me for detailed product description and requirements and all other queries looking forward in meeting you, virtually ofcourse.