Ecommerce Help!

ryanmiller1122

Mar 25, 2011
I have a client that needs an ecommerce solution. The site has been designed in wordpress, but we are re-thinking the platform. They are attempting to sell access to pdfs. A member will pay a subscription to have access to one of the pdfs that they choose. Each month they will be able to choose one more pdf. The pdfs need to be viewable online, but not printable. Does anyone know the best platform to build this site in to allow the flexibility in pricing the client requires, or can anyone suggest a wordpress plugin capable of delivering the same. This project is urgent. The client is willing to pay a reasonable amount so please contact me with quotes and timeframes or any suggestions. Thank You.

You're going to find it almost impossible to prevent someone from printing the PDF. If it can show up on their screen there's a way to capture it and then print it.

Ya, can do everything but the unable to print option. What you generally do for things like this is utilize a platform, disable registration or use some crafty css... PM me if still looking.

You cannot stop printing if someone really wants to do it. I would recommend MembersGear.com for your membership software, it is also free and supports Wordpress. It also links With PayGear.com which also supports instant commission.