Ebooks are promoting Wickedfire Spam!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkgk11

Apr 2, 2007
Ok I was reading an ebook which I THOUGHT might have actually been providing a few good techniques to ppc marketing. As I was reading I came across "forum marketing"

Exact excerpt from ebook:

"You could go promote Internet Marketing Related products (this ebook for example) to people within these forums:"

Wickedfire.com and other forums were in that list. Ebooks are simply promoting themselves.

It was the ebook from this site wwwdouchebagsrus.com
(no need to provide them a backlink)

Last edited by a moderator:

This is nothing new. Forum marketing is sooooo 2001. :D

Let 'em try and market their shit here. I for one have been one a banning spree today, and I'm sure the other mods are getting just as many of those fags

Sounds like a good title... "Market Your Ebook on WickedFire Without Getting Banned!" Guaranteed results in 36 hours or 3x your money back!

Let 'em try and market their shit here. I for one have been one a banning spree today, and I'm sure the other mods are getting just as many of those fags

Damn! I missed the thread where you lost your banning virginity.

Ebook fuckers get banned here QUICKLY. If any ebook is recommending that the user spam WickedFire, they will be in a for surprise. Not only will they be banned, but Jon will probably post all their personal information.

God, I fucking love this place. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.