Ebay on CJ.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellen C Braun

Jul 16, 2006
I've recently earned $62 from an email I sent my list recommending they buy a book on ebay.

I also included my affiliate link to ebay's registration page, so they could sign up and I'd earn the $12 ACRU if they were new to ebay.

Now, is there any way for me to tell how much of the $62 was from ACRU's, how much was product commission, how many products people bought, how many people bought through my link... stats like that. I'm not seeing anything under the "run reports" section... am I missing something or are CJ stats simply mysterious?

Thanks!

PS If you know of any sites/articles with resources about promoting ebay via cj.com please point them out to me- I'd like to learn more, so far feel like I'm groping in the dark!

You should probably use a service called AWeber.com -- their email tracking system is awesome. You can see how many people opened the email, clicked through, to what page, and from there you can even identify if they did anything on your site. I think it starts at like $10/mo for up to 10,000 subscribers? Something like that.. cheap and good, the way things in life should be.

Thanks, Jon!

I do use Aweber!

Why didn't you post your affiliate link, btw?

I'm asking, more specifically, is there a way I can tell how my ebay $$ was earned?

I dont think he's too worried about making 5 dollars :)

Not to sidetrack too much but I've had a CJ account for almost a year and now is when I'm starting to promote some merchants. What is the slowest you guys have seen in terms of reporting conversions?

Status
Not open for further replies.