Ebay Affiliate

Status
Not open for further replies.

moneymac

Aug 8, 2008
hey guys im a noob who's working on a ebay niche site with very limited funds. what are your opinions on the ebay affiliate program. Is it worth it? Ive been advertising on craigslist with no luck. Now looking towards adwords campaigns What is a reasonable amount of money that I should invest in the campaign, and the wizest way to use it?

Use your money to buy PHPbay and then start making a wackload of sites. Then you don't need to buy any traffic from adwords because you'll get lots of long-tail stuff to start. All the while you're buildling links and adding content to your site (s). Pretty soon you'll be indexed for your keywords, people will be buying stuff and you'll be happy.

Now go do it.

thanks guys I will be updating you on my progress. For starters i will be trying to find some aged domains. Should all my niches be on one domain or different domains? I'm hoping that I could put them all on one domain using sub domains. Im looking at about 10 sites to start. Going to purchase phpBay api and create my own templates. Any other suggestions.

If you're really limited on funds, you can create Blogger blogs built around very narrow product keywords using the EPN widgets. Just add a little lightweight content every so often and, with any luck and basic link building, you'll be on page 1 soon, provided there are no major league competitors. You won't make big money on a per blog basis, maybe $30-50 a month per blog after 3 months or so, but it can add up when you multiply it out and give you extra cash to buy good pre-owned domains.

Im not to good with content but I'll put something together. Ill be working with wordpress since it comes free with my webhost. Been researching and realized that i need content. I probably will do a little research about each niche that I picked. Im not interested in none of the niches I picked. Everything Im interested in are very popular and competive. Also found some some seo friendly directories that I will be submitting my sites to, about 400 of them.

EPN is great. I suggest a micro niche. It is easier to find more targeting topics to rank well for. I have some decent keywords that I ranked 1st and 2nd page on google for. So far I'm at about $58 for just 1 phpbay site. I am guessing I could break $100 by months end. I am letting it sit the rest of the month, then going to go over it and see where I need to make changes. Next months goal is $200 all off organic and free traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.