Easy And Efficient for your busines, VIP agency account for rent

a3vincent

Oct 7, 2016
My coporation is the senior partner of FB in Asia so we have many business FB accounts to help you run ads more effective than personal accounts. If you need a reputable business account of FB to run ads and increase traffic, just contact me, please!

Hope to cooperate with you soon
Thanks!

Advantages of business FB accounts:
- Processing time faster, less prone to ad approval :pimp:
- Reach is higher than the personal accounts :love-smiley-013:
- Unlimited money :liebe028:

GOOGLE PARTNER ACCOUNT
Run video ads through channel google ??
You are need for Google ads account running advertisement(Google adwords, google GDN)?
You want to increase sales, but your advertising account is limited?
Your advertising account can't spend money?
Your advesting account trust is limited?
You meet account problems or need technical supports but you don't know who or how to contact with ?
.................................................. .............
We are Google’s senior partner
We can solve all of these problems
Add my skype, and we can talk about that: a3vincent :love-smiley-085:

Hello,
I'm providing an useful service for business.
I have some account Facebook Ads and Google account for rent that.
Very appropriate for businesses who want to run facebook ads with high daily budget.
Now there are not many units owned Business account (2000 sub accounts). And We are a reputable agent with facebook and google, has been in service for many units effectively.
- Processing time faster, less prone to ad approval
- Reach is higher than the personal accounts
- Spend $5000/day, unlimited money in total
Contact with me on my skype: a3vincent

Hello,
I'm providing an useful service for business.
I have some account Facebook Ads and Google account for rent that.
Very appropriate for businesses who want to run facebook ads with high daily budget.
Now there are not many units owned Business account (2000 sub accounts). And We are a reputable agent with facebook and google, has been in service for many units effectively.
- Processing time faster, less prone to ad approval
- Reach is higher than the personal accounts
- Spend $5000/day, unlimited money in total
Contact with me on my skype: a3vincent

Hello, we provide business accounts to run ads:
FACEBOOK Acc: can spend $5000/day
GOOGLE Acc: can spend $50.000/day
Our accounts are given priority than personal accounts, processing time faster, approving ads easier, unlimited money!
Contact me via skype: a3vincent

Facebook Account: can spend $5000/day/acc
Google Account: can spend $50.000/day/acc
Our accounts are given priority than personal accounts, processing time faster, approving ads easier, unlimited money!
You can create campaign with our help
More information, contact me via skype: a3vincent
Have a nice day
Thanks for reading!!!

BM Facebook Account: can spend $5000/day/acc
Google partner Account: can spend $50000/day/acc (for Adwords & GDN)
You can create campaign with our help, support 24/24
More information, contact me via skype: a3vincent
Have a nice day
Thanks for reading!!!
2016e17158ab-4f83-44cf-bdce-44da08edfdc4.jpg

Let’s say you are running a campaign, diet, skin, lead gen, app installs, pin submits, eCommerce, whatever; and you want to optimize for people who came to your landing page, and then clicked the link to fill out the offer.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could optimize based on everyone who actually clicked (thus is more likely to convert) vs everyone who visited the page, many of whom then bounced from there?

There’s a way, and it’s done by using a little javascript and assigning custom functionalities to your links/buttons.

Step #1 – Grab the Facebook Pixel Code from the Ad Manager front end. If you don’t know how to do that, read this guide from FB.
Step #2 – We need to add a custom javascript function that will “FIRE” the facebook conversion pixel. Here’s the code we must add to the default Facebook pixel:
Step #3 – Next, we need to add some code snippets to all of our links in our landing page/and or buttons as follows
Now when you setup your Facebook Ad Campaign, make sure to select Optimize for ADD TO CART; because everytime someone clicks a link on your landing page; it will fire the pixel and you want clickers, not people who just come to the lander, then leave right away.
Support, skype: a3vincent