Easiest way for to outbid on 7search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterboi

Secret Lovers?
Nov 15, 2006
Vancouver,BC
Anyone know how or if it is possible to outbid someone on 7search by just a few pennies, besides going into each bid and manually adjusting it?

Thanks guys!

They do have some global thing where you can set a max bid, and then it will give you the highest position by 1 penny without exceeding your max bid.

Unfortunately it only works account wide, so I have not used it because I have disparate programs running at the same time. I might consider it in the future when I run more accounts.

You will find that 2% of the keywords give you 95% of the traffic, so it is not as daunting as you might think.

nah you can send a letter to customer service asking to 'make top' to the #1 position w/ a cap at .0X cents the particular site you want.

it only works for the 7search network though- it doesn't make you the top for the search network. Once I find out my niche pays well, i just sort my kw's for that niche by volume and for anything w/ over 10k searches a month I go and manually adjust for the search network (wish I could do that at work- that popup is blocked here...)

How is 7Search traffic doing when promoting cpa offers? Is it converting?
It might want to pick up soon as well 2nd/3rd tier for my ppc campaigns besides the BIG 3! :)

How is 7Search traffic doing when promoting cpa offers? Is it converting?

not for me - but don't trust my opinion. i'm still trying to figure stuff out. i think it's been said here not to use these 3rd tier networks for anything but arbi.

Status
Not open for further replies.