Easiest and most effective way to quickly earn 5 backlinks per day?

Skint

Aug 16, 2010
I'm focusing on content, but 5 or so backlinks a day would add up and I could easily do it if the building process isn't time-consuming.

Are backlinks from Google Blog Search (blog commenting) good? Because that's nice, quick and simple.

I'm writing a lot of content so I'm not really into article submissions.

Thanks.

Blog commenting with Scrapebox, Xrumer Links, Social Bookmark Bombs, etc. aren't something I'd personally point to my money site. But in a small amount like 5 per day, I'd say go for it. See if you can find a High PR service that is cheap but uses a good list.

So will blog commenting work? I don't want to do anything big or blackhat, I just want to get an easy handful of backlinks per day.

personally i've found that SBBs are great for money sites. but i would be scared to xrummer one.

SBB's is a social bookmark blast. I'd stay away from Scrapebox (blog comments) and Xrumer (forum profile links) and go with something like social bookmarks. They look more natural and if you drip feed them at 5 per day, you should get results.

I already bookmark my articles everyday as they get published, but what I meant by blog commenting, was finding relevant blogs on Google Blog Search and manually typing up unique comments.