E-Junkie, Is it the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have been over to ejunkie a couple of times and I have never liked their kludgy interface. It all seems very disjointed and a PITA to use. But, it may be that their company is great to work with, I dunno.

I've used e-junkie for selling both digital and tangible goods for over a year, and I am very satisfied with it.

I've used their "fat free cart" on a shopping-capable theme I designed to run on Wordpress and found it really good - reliable and easy to configure (and free!) Can't say I've used them for anything else, but the free cart certainly works great.

As an aside, on the OP's Securinu site - you might want to check the spelling of 'Guarentee' in the top right graphic ;)

If you want to track, just append the parameter aff_custom (&aff_custom=value) to the URL.

Along the same lines, I hooked up my e-junkie site to Prosper202 to track PPC conversions. I set a cookie with the subid that the user came in with and then I later read the cookie on the product page and pass "&custom=[subid]" to the "Add to Cart" button url.

ejunkie is great for delivering items digitally.

but i would look elsewhere if your primary need is affiliate management

clickbank is too unreliable and shady

I hate mike filsaime but his service paydotcom is meant to be pretty good.
ejunkie wont really give you access to recruit affiliates like paydotcom and clickbank can.

Well we are selling a single digital product, affiliates will mainly sign up through our site to sell our product, problem is there is not one decisive answer, everyone seems to think e-junkie and clickbank are good?!

I currently use Clickbank and E-Junkie. And I've made the mistake of using PayDotCom before.

* If you're not into attracting affiliates and just wanted a secure download solution, use E-Junkie.

* Clickbank is the ONLY way to go if you want any kind of active affiliate volume for your digital DL products (ebooks, ecourses, certain software, etc). Don't expect affiliates to come running as soon as you list your product(s), though. Affiliate recruitment on Clickbank is an art and science all on its own.

* Use PayDotCom if you want dozens of scammers that have found out how to game PDC's already piss-poor system to jump on you and make your life hell trying to sort out who's legitimately selling your product from who's scamming you out of fake commissions.

* Also take a look at Click2Sell Affiliate Marketing Network - Innovative Affiliate Network Online!, which is the closest actual Clickbank rival there is. The active affiliate base is much, much smaller but there seems to be a much higher concentration of very good, very professional affiliates as well. Snag 8 or 10 (sometimes even less!) of those guys, treat them well, and you'll be well on your way.

As far as setting up an affiliate program account for you, I'll do it but it is NOT going to be free (but it will be done right).

Status
Not open for further replies.