Dynamic Landing Page Builder

Status
Not open for further replies.

1EightT

Oct 30, 2008
Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Building Landing Pages can be a very tedious and time consuming task. Luckily, that's where we come in. We have recently added a new Dynamic Landing Page builder to our suite of affiliate marketing applications. Basically, you load the software on a dedicated server or vps, then feed it with a csv that contains all of your data for a particular affiliate. The system then analyzes incoming referrer strings from search engine traffic and dynamically generates a Landing Page based on the closest match in your database. You have 100 percent control over the look and feel of the pages via the built in template editor. You can also use php in the templates so you can include external scripting to show related items or whatever else you desire. If your traffic coming in doesn't closely match a keyword in your database you can chose to show them an alternate template which, of course, you also have total control of. This lets you monetize otherwise junk traffic.

For the CPA guys, you can also use a double meta refresh in the system to blank your referrer before sending the traffic to your affiliate.

For more info or to order, check us out at Black Hat SEO, White Hat SEO, Cloaking, Content Generation and more... - SimplifiedSES.com

We have several customers here at WF that have been with us for several years if you need someone to vouch for me :)

PM me with any questions/concerns and i'll be happy to help.

Brian Lovett
Simplified Web System's, Inc

Oh, and of course......

playboy-jo-garcia.jpg

canvas.jpg

jo-garcia-large2.jpg

We released a software update over the weekend that allows you to pull back related products in your templates, use the users search query in your template and a number of other things.

stepharmy2.jpg

KT_So_20.jpg

Our stuff is high quality and updated regularly. We have about 100 users on the system right now. On top of that, ours has some very advanced features. Our dynamic system checks the incoming search engine referrer and automatically finds the closest match in the database and generates a page. This way, you can do split testing with different merchants without having to update your links. You can also send all of your traffic to the home page so it works great for ppc campaigns since the pages are generated on the fly.

Our stuff is high quality and updated regularly. We have about 100 users on the system right now. On top of that, ours has some very advanced features. Our dynamic system checks the incoming search engine referrer and automatically finds the closest match in the database and generates a page. This way, you can do split testing with different merchants without having to update your links. You can also send all of your traffic to the home page so it works great for ppc campaigns since the pages are generated on the fly.

Still doesn't justify the lack of Tits. :nopenope: :jester:

lol, no worries. I'm all for posting boobies. I'm not like the noobs that use the icon with no thought given to the consequences of not posting some. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.