Dream Machine

Status
Not open for further replies.

MyOwnDemon

Face Rocker
Jan 28, 2007
Iowa
www.sitestomp.com

Yeah that was trippy. But it's just fucking blinking colors. And I suppose to see something else? Like naked dancing midgets.

I started seeing a formation of dots... the formation became centralized in what looked like a tunnel with a condensation of blurry dots in the middle... I closed my eyes and it was still blinking in my head... that's about the best I can explain it. lol

seizurebot.gif

00seizure.jpg

Hah, that caused some sort of flashback. There used to be these glasses kids would make to take to raves that had a bunch of LEDs built into them that were attached by a cable to a small battery box with a couple of knobs that would change the speed and pattern in which the LEDs flashed. You would wear them and close your eyes and it could make it seem like you were in a crazy tunnel of light or space perhaps, zipping along at warp speed.

Those were fun.

There's commercial products like these available now too...

http://www.photosonix.com/stimulation_glasses.htm

and there's all kinds of DIY projects listed online as well...

http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-a-pair-of-Audiostrobe-compatible-LED-glasses-/

Just search G for "led glasses".

It felt like my eyeballs were moving up and down. I didn't see anything crazy though.

Hah, that caused some sort of flashback. There used to be these glasses kids would make to take to raves that had a bunch of LEDs built into them that were attached by a cable to a small battery box with a couple of knobs that would change the speed and pattern in which the LEDs flashed. You would wear them and close your eyes and it could make it seem like you were in a crazy tunnel of light or space perhaps, zipping along at warp speed.

Those were fun.

There's commercial products like these available now too...

Stimulation Glasses, Light and Sound, LED Glasses, Photosonix, Signal Hill, California, United States

and there's all kinds of DIY projects listed online as well...

Make a pair of Audiostrobe-compatible LED glasses for use with brainwave entrainment software

Just search G for "led glasses".

Very stylish for 200$, A+++

pvstimrx.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.