DP Thread: Digitalpoint vs. Warrior Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

its funny how digitalpoint is like the biggest most popular webmaster forum there is (even taking over wmw) yet anyone who has ever met Shawn Hogan knows he really could give a flying crap about it.

I think that is why it works so well.

draws an interesting question. Per capita which IM forum do you think has the most money rolling through?

draws an interesting question. Per capita which IM forum do you think has the most money rolling through?

That's a tough question to answer.. because none of the forums really post how much they are making in revenue and profit.. plus DP may bring in an avg of $10k/mo in ads, but who knows how much it's actually making overall. With all of the site sales and everything else. Same deal goes for SPF. Then you have WMW, who owns PubCon. I'm sure that conference makes WMW/Brett Tabke a lot of loot as well. Even Warrior Forum with all of those ebooks, seminars, and conference calls -- all of their scamming products in total probably make a lot of bank. So until they all disclose an honest ballpark range of what they are making per month or per year, you won't get an answer, and with that said, I highly doubt any of them will come clean with an honest answer either.

But good question nonetheless.

imo, part of the reason dp is popular bc it's a great place for newbies to learn the ropes of seo, ppc, etc. and there aren't a lot of people degrading someone for making newbie questions and comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.