DP fun

Status
Not open for further replies.

m0rtal

King of the Jungle
Jul 3, 2007
Toronto
I just couldn't resist. That thread was screaming for Rick. I don't care about the infraction but some people need to loosen up, heh.

Dear m0rtal,

You have received an infraction at Digital Point Forums.

Reason: Inappropriate Post/Thread
-------
Report: link in this post wont let you close the page until you click 50+ times on a stupid message that pops up on a music video.

This is totally inappropriate.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
They deleted the original one but it's still quoted here: Whos the sexiest women/lady/girl in DP (View Single Post)

---Quote---
---Quote (Originally by jhn2001)---
I got nobody added in my buddylist :D am looking for someone very sexy :D if possible the sexiest of all to add my name
do let me know ;) :D
---End Quote---
Dude! Look what I found!!

Pictures, Phone Numbers and Addresses of ALL the ladies on DP.
---End Quote---

Reactions: turbolapp

rofl at the report. i can just imagine him bawling and bursting with tears, clicking furiously. what a fucking pussy. the fact that you were the one that introduced the infraction giver to Rick really says a lot about DP.

People need to learn how to take a fucking joke. I've gotten hit with that thing 3-4 times and laugh at myself for clicking every time. Now I check every link before I click it.

I got an infraction over there once for running up my post count because some cock sucker asked:

How many leads should i get per day for ringtones?
<hr style="color: rgb(209, 209, 225);" size="1"> What should I expect? I bid around 33 to 48 cents and have roughly 45,000 keywords in my ringtones campaign. What is a reasonable expectation for daily leads? Also, i'm getting an average of 90 yahoo clicks/day and about 70 azoogle clicks...i spend 18 dollars a day on yahoo and my revenue is 32 bucks a day.
the last time i raised my bids (to 65) i lost and lost, day after day until i deleted my whole campaign, got a new landing page, changed my url and recreated the campaign.
cool.gif
and I said:

I don't know.
20 posts after mine, the guy asked the question again because no one actually answered it and then everyone else told them they didn't know because they needed more details about his campaign, but they took a paragraph to say it.

This whole WickedFire vs. Digital Point feud is actually really funny to me though, it reminds me of Cheers fighting with that other bar all the time. Or the movie Dodge Ball with the two gyms. We should have a dodge ball game against DP.

+Rep! I mentioned awhile back that DP was way over due for a rick roll.

That report is hilarious.

I think everyone should just flood them with Rick rolls....they'll be chasing those windows all day!

What I like best is the beginning line:

Dear Mortal....

Snicker

Like receiving a letter from Dog.

::emp::

wow.. the mod must have really cried while typing in that infraction. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.