Download Product - Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

profitaddiction

Feb 9, 2009
www.profitaddiction.com
Ok didn't really get much response in the first thread so I will try again.

This time, I will offer you something up 'front' for any help you may give.

Here is the original thread and my issue: http://www.wickedfire.com/affiliate-marketing/56914-downloadable-product-actin-fool.html

If I put a link to the raw affiliate link (not in 202) the download prompt opens immediately (no new window, no popup blocker etc)

If I put it into 202 the new link opens a new window and/or gets blocked (depending if I use _blank or not)

However, I have asked other people to test for me (as well as on multiple competitor pages) and it works just fine for them with the 202 link (opens the "Open / Save / Close" dialog) in the same window.

I have tried everything I found and none of it works :(

Different server 202, tracking 202, same server 202, etc etc

Well... here you go

sassy-busty-teen-girl-nude.jpg

trixie_teen_tits.jpg

e2a57_26thnov.jpg

topless_teen_tits.jpg

three-hot-lesbians.jpg

20070805104751_busty-european-lesbians.jpg

hot-lesbian-teens.jpg

lesbiangirls.jpg

t20.jpg

self-pics-teasing-topless-004.jpg

277491595.jpg

hotblonde2.jpg

Yes... I am desperate for help

Enjoy

Is the 202 stuff on a different domain? when you cross domains with redirects and downloads, it always creates some funkiness cause the browser thinks your trying to confuse the user and fillem with virus shit

Very very well done, if i knew how to help you I would, That first chick is fucking HOT, I love pierced girls.

griff - I've tried using 202 on a diff domain, 202 on a same domain, tracking 202 - all of which resulted in the same issue

sticks79 - np, i know not many people do products which blows ass because im pretty sure its something simply as hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.