Douglife's Go-To 50 PR3-6 Directory List | With Video!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Douglife

DingDongDoug
Mar 14, 2011
US
douglife.com
Rating - 97.2%
35   1   0
pagerank.jpg

With SEO, sometimes you need legitimate backlinks. And even the directory submission services don't always provide valid links. In some cases, you need to do it yourself.

That's where my list comes in. I've been using and updating this list since January, and I've used it on every client since and have seen great success on new, or old websites.

This is a list that has been check as of TODAY 5/19/2011. Every link works, and even though some are doing the PR dance, they rank very well in Alexa.

There are 3-4 PR3's, and the rest are PR4+ with a few PR6's in there.

With this list you can easily create service and profit as a SEM or Web Designer.

Screenshot from my software showing one of the directories' calculated amount of link juice:
linkjuice.jpg

Sample: This is the type of directories in the list, this one is a PR6 directory that is also included in the list (Enjoy :eatmousepointer:)
Cultu UR Technologie Directory

✔ All Directories are FREE
✔ Each Directory is US Based & either a .com, net, or .org
✔ 100% Money Back Guarantee - If you feel this list isn't worth what you paid, I will refund your money without a problem
✔ PDF Format delivered via Email immediately after purchase

Here is a video tutorial I created showing how easy it is to add your URL's to directories with the sample directory above.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j_HACaiyhE

Price:
☛ $10

Payment: Paypal

Instructions after purchase: In the annotations in Paypal, please enter the email address you'd like your list sent to!

Review Copies:
I am offering 2 review copies to members who meet the forum requirements. Just post in the thread for further instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.