Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Evans

Jun 25, 2006
Liverpool, UK
www.xooza.com
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DoubleYellowCard.com is a football (soccer) forum which was officially launched on the 1st October. We had a custom skin designed and coded which fits in with the football (soccer) theme; and we paid a member of the soccer-art.co.uk forums for a custom created header.

DoubleYellowCard.com has plenty of potential and can easily be turned into a busy forum which creates a great amount of revenue. Hoever, myself and my partner haven't had the time and we doubt we will have much time in the near future to get DoubleYellowCard off the ground properly. If you take a look at other football forums accross the internet you will see there is plenty of people who will join in adn there are plenty of ways for you to make some great money.

We haven't tried to monetize the site properly as we haven't had the time to get the site off the ground properly. As you can see we currently have around 22 members, 66 threads and 290 posts. These members arrived because of an email we sent out from a website my partner runs.

The forum is coded for vBulletin 3.6.1 and we have had no problems with the website. The vBulletin license is only a leased license and therefore it cannot be transfered.

The domain is registered at Namecheap and has around 10 months remaining. I will push it to your account for free.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.