Double landing page with Prosper202?

pmarshall76

Jul 26, 2009
Basically I'm trying to do as follows: Visitor = LP1 = LP2 = Offer...Cannot get the keywords/urls to passthrough. I'm using the advanced LP option of course. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks

Just put the tracking script on LP1 (ie don't put a separate tracking script on each LP). It will track click thrus on LP2 to the offer.

Just put the tracking script on LP1 (ie don't put a separate tracking script on each LP). It will track click thrus on LP2 to the offer.

Thats what I thought. I've tried this but I may not have done it right. Now, would that mean I need to include LP2 as well in Prosper for the php script?

If you want to be slick about it -

lp1.php - setup as landing page, pull prosper code.

put full link to: LP2.php as an AFF LINK within prosper.

Pull code for this aff link FOR lp1.php landing page. You'll now show click throughs to LP2 from LP1 as a percentage of 'offer' clicks within prosper.

On LP2 (setup as another landing page) have LP2.php JS. Then set the offer you're ultimately going to on LP2 and you'll be able, via the group overview, to easily see the progression of CTR from LP1 to LP2 and then from LP2 through the offer link and ultimately conversion.

For more fun use the C1-C4 variables to pass the subid value and/or original t202kw value that the user was initilaly assigned on LP1 through to LP2 so you can easily sort by the group overview and find the initial incoming subid.

forget all that this is what you need to do

make lander codes and put them at the bottom of both landers

pull lander link code for lp one that visitor goes through

pull link code for lander two and put them on lander one and at the end just put some php script that will grab the t202kw from the visitor on first click and pass it to lp 2.

basically

$kw= get t202kw
echo $kw

forget all that this is what you need to do

make lander codes and put them at the bottom of both landers

pull lander link code for lp one that visitor goes through

pull link code for lander two and put them on lander one and at the end just put some php script that will grab the t202kw from the visitor on first click and pass it to lp 2.

basically

$kw= get t202kw
echo $kw

you see CTR from LP1 to LP2 how?

(besides the obvious Lp2 visits / Lp1 visits).

The above makes it very easy to break down by text ad, source, etc etc etc.

Unless I'm missing something how does your method do that (if it does I've been wasting my time for years).