Double CTR on AdSense Instantly

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoogleSearchSux

Aug 13, 2008
SF
www.googlesearchsucks.com
I want to contribute something of value to this forum so heres an easy way to double CTR on AdSense.

I only recommend doing this on sites you don't care about getting banned. Also, sites that do not have huge levels of traffic and are low on the SERP ranking radar (manual review).

Create a script that moves your navigation to different places in the template from page to page. So for example someone lands on one of your pages and sees the navigation in the upper right and clicks on a link. On the next page the navigation may end up on the upper left, but the user will click in the same spot where the navigation was previously.

Make your adsense links look like your navigation and you are all set. Again, do not abuse this because you will get banned, and may have your adsense account banned. Use this for sites that aren't "paying their rent".

Sneaky

Definitely a sneaky way to go about things - would this actually be against TOS though? You qualify this as a technique to use with sites that you don't care about being banned but I was always under the impression that the entire account gets banned when you do something Google doesn't like?

This is tricky and nice, but I'm afraid it's definitely against the TOS. And yes your whole account will get banned if they catch you.

Status
Not open for further replies.