Don't know automation, need a tool built for me.

Otinsdale

Nov 11, 2009
nyc
i'm looking to get an indexing tool built.

I will need it to be able to take a list of properties that I give it and for each one, in a new tab, go to a website and enter two fields of text (the other one can be from a text file also) and do a number selector and then hit the submit.

I just don't know anything about automation to do it myself and finally got windows on my mac so I'm looking for a few ways to get things done quicker.

thanks for anyones quotes, info, or anything else.

have a great day.

edit - Can a mod please delete this? I'm going to put it in the sbt because i'm an idiot sometimes

Last edited:

i'm looking to get an indexing tool built.

I will need it to be able to take a list of properties that I give it and for each one, in a new tab, go to a website and enter two fields of text (the other one can be from a text file also) and do a number selector and then hit the submit.

I just don't know anything about automation to do it myself and finally got windows on my mac so I'm looking for a few ways to get things done quicker.

thanks for anyones quotes, info, or anything else.

have a great day.

edit - Can a mod please delete this? I'm going to put it in the sbt because i'm an idiot sometimes

could tell me the website ???

Option 1 - Get uBot
Option 2 - Post on freelancer.com to get somebody to script it for you.

Pick one.

Option 3- Go onto the uBot forums and find someone to do that.

::emp::

If any of that needs to be done within the browser window, check iMacros. You can just hit "record", do the actions yourself, and then reply back. I didn't feel the complexity from your message, so if it's too complex, iMacros might not work. But they work great for anything repetitive.

I agree with the person above me, iMacro's is a great tool. I was using it to make facebook accounts, it made things really easy, not sure if you are going to be doing something similar.

hey all, thanks for the replies!

basically what I'm looking to automate is...

I get a bunch of 2.0 props that can take forever to index on their own, so I run them through the site website submiter. This gets them indexed and cached in no time flat.
It's just when I have a list of like 20 sites it gets annoying to sit there and load up the page and site for each one.

I've never messed with making macros, I would need it to pull from a list of urls in a txt file, is that possible?

I will do a bunch of research tonight!

hey all, thanks for the replies!

basically what I'm looking to automate is...

I get a bunch of 2.0 props that can take forever to index on their own, so I run them through the site website submiter. This gets them indexed and cached in no time flat.
It's just when I have a list of like 20 sites it gets annoying to sit there and load up the page and site for each one.

I've never messed with making macros, I would need it to pull from a list of urls in a txt file, is that possible?

I will do a bunch of research tonight!

Last I checked, iMacros can take data from files line by line, so this would be perfect for what you need