Don't bash me to hard, I'm Fragile.

rockoo

Nov 12, 2013
Yes i'm a noob on this site. I recently started following threads on this site a couple months ago but never posted, just read and read. I got into FB ads, running diet niche (yes cloaking), I was doing exceptionally well for a short term; until last month, when shit starting going downhill. Is the diet niche market too saturated? Are FB ads becoming a fad, is it over :( ? I do see the repetitive offers, that must be making money. I have my last 2 1k accounts, and they're just staring me in the face, and i've tested newsfeed ads with 5-8% CTR and roughly .30 CPC. What are your thoughts on newsfeed ads vs right side currently. Any REAL advice, some kind of direction? Thought the muscle, diet, and skin offers were the money makers; i'm losing confidence and hope. Thank you in advance, any help would be awesome. Sorry for the rant.

Keep testing and try different channels as well. There may be other platforms where the audience is more responsive to your message. If you think it's over-saturated on FB maybe it is, but then again maybe everyone is there because thats the perfect audience. Only way to find out is keep testing. People go months/years without success until they finally reach it. That's why the 1% are only 1% of the population, they do things the other 99% aren't willing to do - like struggle for months on end before success.

The real question is how badly do you want it?​