Donation to Killed Holocaust Security Guard's Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

riddarhusetgal

Incongruous Juxtaposition
May 2, 2007
Would anyone be interested in joining in. Nothing elaborate or showy. I just found out on CNN this guy was in the Army too.

I have the first $100.

I'd prefer to make it as uncomplicated as possible. No matter anyone's political persuasion - left or right - I'm sure most on this board are sad to see this happen.
Open to all ideas.
/RG

oh just a quick fyi - I wanted to do something anonymous myself but if someone wants to be the more active organizer and in exchange demonstrate their company's devotion to the interest, that's fine by me. I will send my contribution to you. I just care about the fund's getting to the guy's family and the swift and immediate response as a public citizen demonstrate with action not words how intolerable this is.

So speak up if you have ideas! Also, one of the things that motivated me is that there were some school kids there as tonight there was to be a showing of a well publicized play called Ann Frank & Emit Till Speaks. Or whatever. I can't fucking spell, but the gist of it is that it was about ann frank and young black kid who got linched back in the day....

Looks like the South ain't ready to rise again.. 88 year old KKK loving neo-nazi fuck.

Donations are super cool, but speaking out against this sort of shit is just as cool, especially in this industry of hyper-SEO and blogging!

Status
Not open for further replies.