domains with pagerank < $10

somlor

Oct 29, 2007
i've been developing this little tool to show me godaddy domains in the "closeouts" section with pagerank 1 or higher OR that have more than 1 page still indexed in google.

check it out: domains-with-pagerank.com.

all of these have "buy now" prices less than $10 and all of them are expiring typically within 24 hours so the list is constantly updating (when its not breaking, this is still work in progress).

right now i'm looking at a pr 6 on there for $8.

results with losing pagerank will vary. i haven't tested this more than a dozen times. in most cases it dropped within one month. but it seems the faster you get relevant content back on the site and do some link building the more likely it will retain at least some of the pr.

if you are strapped for cash try grabbing a domain with pr greater than 1, ideally that has a few pages still in google cache, rebuild it, flip it fast.

sean

Repped

Ya I think there is a wait as well. I have had some keep PR through the wait.

This is fucking awesome... !! Ther's still 2 months+ atleast for Google's next PR update. So, it will be enough time for us to get in some new content and do some link building to get the flow going.

I checked a few random domain names and a domain expired on 18th March. Still it's showing registered. How long it will stick that way? Can we register with godaddy alone or we can register with other domain registers as well ?

thanks guys, let me know if you have any ideas for improvement.

erect, its not 3 months fortunately, i've bought a few now, i think i got them all in less than 7 days.

jr_sci, do you mean that my site is listing a domain that is no longer available at godaddy auctions? been trying to troubleshoot this kind of stuff.

sean

I got it. If we need to buy it right now, then we will have to use Godaddy. -- Go to auctions and then Buy now. It will cost $8 for the Domain + $10 for the domain renewal. It will come upto $18 for a .com domain. Use this Coupon: gda427k and get it for $15.66. I think $15.66 for a PR 4-5 domains is a great deal. We can sell it for $50 or may be more.

yes, it only shows domains pulled from godaddy closeouts from the last 48 hours or so.

added filters for domain name and pagerank (at the bottom, two input fields, just start typing). and now the default view shows 25 domains.