Domain Invest raises $15+ Million....

riddarhusetgal

Incongruous Juxtaposition
May 2, 2007
.....move over bacon!

Domain Name Wire News Domain Invest Picks Up 10.2M EUR Investment - The Domain Industry's News Source

This is a small step, but I think it will help give domain professionals the respect we reserve among institutional investors (IMHO).

Domains need to be recognized as one of the best alternative asset investment opportunities to come along since the securitization of mortgage backed assets (before the drama of 2007+).....
<soap box>end</soap box>

....edit: apparently I am behind in my exchange rates, that's about $14M.....still not a bad sum, no?

I just hope I can get in the game before institutions take it up........too many people are looking for new derivative markets. I'd hate to see pension funds of people I know holding groups of domains like they do real estate.

domain = real estate????? ....yea maybe...but i think it's not 100% right.....
now I didn't interest to buy domain & than wait ...., yea maybe I can use adsense for domain...but..it's still feel not interesting....

domain = real estate????? ....yea maybe...but i think it's not 100% right.....
now I didn't interest to buy domain & than wait ...., yea maybe I can use adsense for domain...but..it's still feel not interesting....

It's like he's trying to speak to me, I know it!