Does this type of Custom T-Shirt store online exist?

ItsYoBuddy

Rise And Grind!
Apr 6, 2008
Philly
I can get shirts made in bulk at a decent price at about $2-$3 per shirt. But its just annoying that I keep getting people that want different sizes and colors. Are there t-shirt sites that let you create your own t-shirt and also make the shirts and then ship them for you?

I would assume not because they would be losing money if you don't pre-order a bunch of shirts and they have to make 1 shirt at a time. Most of these t-shirt websites allow you to customize your own t-shirt but you have to pre-order a certain amount of shirts and sizes.

But just in case I missed one website, anyone suggest any of these t-shirt sites?

A smaller shirt printing company would be more likely to do custom arrangements, but it'll never be as cheap as buying in bulk.

At work we use a local 1 man shop that prints us lots of 1 off prints that get tweaked before ordering 100-200. But the number of inks in the graphics increase the price, $5 per shirt for 100 of them with 1 color in the graphic, $9 for 3 colors.

To just order 1 shirt at a time on demand would probably be double that. Otherwise you're just a pain in someone's ass. lol

if you find one let me know, in last two years, prices more than doubled so for decent quality with 3-5 colors I find myself paying about 10$ including shipping. Pretty much the same as if I made it in germany. But still with slightly better quality.

have you ever tried 2-3$ quality? I did, I threw away about 600 shirts. (*edit 5$ quality) how were yours? if good where did you order them? including print?