Does the whole eWhoring thing still work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

writtenstyle

newbie taking action
Nov 3, 2008
I was reading the trreasure trove and found some content on the ewhoring thing - trolling for single guys, spamming craigslist and that sort of thing. I also notices that the posts were from over a year ago.

Is this something I should try, or is this something that the dating sites are aware of now, and end up banning the affiliates that promote their CPAs in this manner?

Considering the number of users that Facebook reports are on the "Are You Interested?" app and that you're always hearing of some guy that got scammed $40,000 buy a dude in Nigeria pretending to be a hot Russian chick, I'd say it's still got some legs to it.

Cool, So I should sign up with dating gold and try this out tonight?

Is this something I should try, or is this something that the dating sites are aware of now, and end up banning the affiliates that promote their CPAs in this manner?

the dating sites were aware of it a lot longer than a year ago. That's why we still have dating sites :)

OK. I decided to give this a try. I signed up with dating gold. We'll see what happens over the next couple of days.

Say goodbye to your dating gold account douchbag.

Why are you upset with me attempting something that is ENDORSED by WickedFire? This is a method clearly outilned in the 2008 treasure trove thread.

Are you saying Wickedfire is a douchebag?

Why are you upset with me attempting something that is ENDORSED by WickedFire? This is a method clearly outilned in the 2008 treasure trove thread.

Don't mind me, please carry on.

Nah I think he was calling you a douchebag, douchebag.

Status
Not open for further replies.