does piracetam actually work?

Yes it does. It improves focus and concentration exponentially, which means, once it kicks in, it really starts kicking in until a certain point then you get diminishing returns.

TO make it work you must take an attack dose of 1.6-2.4g for a week, with CDP-Choline in order to sustain the Acetyl-choline receptors which upregulate to prevent any migraines. It modulates your NMDA Receptors- receptors which modulate learning, increasing its density.

Side effects are excitotoxicity when taken with adderall due to the overstimulation of the NMDA receptors which is due to adderall's nmda receptor potentiation- which may be due to a surge of calcium influx, etc- the end result, you being retarded and/or adderall no longer working.

what does it have to do with adderall?

I have a prescription but I keep dumping it out because I feel like a crackhead for taking it. Then when I'm up for a refill I generally get it filled again, and then dump it again.

all I need is more brain damage. adderral blows up your receptors like ecstacy? I quit doing ecstacy after trying it 5 times because of watching a slideshow on its neuro toxicity.

I got NOOTRPOL whatever it is, off a website to replace adderrall but I can barely tell.

actually, edit that, I feel like a crackhead because I'll take 10mg, 3-4 times over my prescription which is just two at a time.

For other people on adderral from here , fuck all the guilty shit. if I could stick to what the doctor tells me I wouldnt feel like a druggie for using it.

my lawyer is on it , which for some reasno makes me think its okay..lol

So steroids, do you take it?

Yes. I take it with choline citrate.

You don't get a high feeling from it. It seems to wake up your mind. My visual acuity is enhanced. The best way to check for this is if you look at leaves or grass before an attack dose of piracetam, and after an attack dose. You'll see what I mean.

And when I speak with others on Piracetam, the words seem to flow out easier.

Dreams are enhanced, but that might be due to the choline.

I've taken Piracetam for about 2 months on a daily basis (2 - 3 times a day), then stopped, with no negative effects.

Why do you need to take it with choline citrate?

So I don't get headaches. If you take too much of it by itself, you'll get headaches. It doesn't have to be Choline Citrate - any acetylcholine biosynthetic precursor (or similar) would do. Choline Citrate is more affordable than some of the better ones, and it doesn't give you diarrhea like Choline Bitartrate does.

Read the research on Piracetam. It's out there.

So I don't get headaches. If you take too much of it by itself, you'll get headaches. It doesn't have to be Choline Citrate - any acetylcholine biosynthetic precursor (or similar) would do. Choline Citrate is more affordable than some of the better ones, and it doesn't give you diarrhea like Choline Bitartrate does.

Read the research on Piracetam. It's out there.

Can I just take the normal dosage and not take anything else? Why do you take so much that you need the other stuff to counteract it?