Does owning .net and .org increase SERP/PR results for .com??

R0ckStun

Nov 26, 2009
NYC Biatch!
Does owning .net and .org increase SERP/PR results for .com??

a Fuckface at Network solutions tried to tell me if I bought the .org and .net domains that Google would give my .com better results?

True or false?

well, if you place them on different c-class IPs and point one way links to your .com from the .org and .net it would - exact match would make them look relevant, just slap some related content on there too

well, if you place them on different c-class IPs and point one way links to your .com from the .org and .net it would - exact match would make them look relevant, just slap some related content on there too
Good advice.

Just owning them won't accomplish much accept keeping them out of the hands of competitors.

Network Solutions was also trying to charge $70 for a 2 year domain rego like 5 years after that was the norm.

Fuck em and dont listen to anything they say.

Network Solutions was also trying to charge $70 for a 2 year domain rego like 5 years after that was the norm.

Fuck em and dont listen to anything they say.

rofl who still uses network solutions

:2twocents:

The only advantage of having .org and .net as well is protecting your name against your competitors, so, they wont get your name at .net and .org extension.

If you do get them to rank (obviously if they're exact match it will be easier) then you could dominate the top 3 of the top 5 or whatever in the SERPS. Which means more clicks for your sites and less for your competition.