Does my plan worth any good??

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Yeah

Sep 19, 2007
Hi all,

Few years i am trying to make money on the net.

I think i am doing it all wrong, if i get distracted and other shit that wont get me where i want to be.

so i come up with a plan, i wanted you affiliate experts to let me know if it is worth any good and also suggest better ideas.

I am sick and tired getting 1$ a day with adsense so this is my affiliate begin plan.

I am also a programmer and i have so many plans to parse websites for content and doing loads of stuff manipulations but FIRST i want to prove myself i can do a 1 lame sale!

so here it goes:

I want to sell a product lets say a toy
The product idea should come from shopping sites: ebay, amazon...
The product should come from a source like best sellers etc - so i wont sell somthing nobody buys.

Target - make a sale

1. browse product, and pick one - try to think about the price and benefits
2. search in google to see if there are many results if yes go back to 1
3. check results if they are optimized - research! if looks hard go back to 1
4. make a blog on free blogger site - find a template
5. search google for keywords and ideas on the product
6. write a cool review on the product:

- the price
- make a perfect gift for...
- shipping
- good for collectors...
- quality of the product...
- what makes it special - if maybe its a present for life (hours of fun)
- ideas how to use the products maybe with other friends
- find reviews on related products and get more ideas!

7. make the page lucrative

- colors
- add images
- add video from youtube if available

8. SEO the page

- Make TITLE with words like review / showcase
- find related keywords and use h1 h2 tags
- main keyword check in body
- add analytics (monitoring..)

9. add links to shop stores available - affiliate links

10. promote the product
- Make a comment template text with a link of the product page
- check RSS feeds from on the product via: Yahoo answers | google news | and other
- add google alerts on the product keywords
- go and comment on the above findings to get backlinks

11. Think of ideas to make them NOT forget on the product and page
- recommand the product to a friend!
- conclude words on the product that sell
- maybe a "Let me know if the price is going down" and promote email
- Bonus stuff on the product - maybe a screen saver OR a desktop background with the website title
- Bookmark the page - maybe give intense to let the parent show the kid or otherwise

12. hope to make a sale

What do you guys think???

I just don't want to make stupid mistakes

You have some good ideas, although it seems a little bit too "planned" for me. I'm all for planning, but you need to just get out there and make the site. Then we can tell you how crap it is, or what you need to change to make a sale.

You said you were making a dollar a day on Adsense? Why not try scaling that up? If you can make a dollar a day you can make ten dollars a day... etc etc.

Stop planning and going all OCD and just execute.

If you fail you learn, if you succeed you bank. Worst case scenario? You learn.

The plan sounds fine to me - I do very well with review blogs pre-selling information products so I would imagine it would probably work okay with tangibles. Don't stop with the Adsense though. A dollar a day is more than many people achieve. As someone else said, scale it up - add more content or create more sites or both.

Long as you promote that product well, and get traffic. Your hardest obsticle will be to get the traffic, if your looking for organic searches. You can search for longtails, or get advertising on that product on certain forums, or do the advertising yourself. Either way, you'll need some traffic in order for it to be profitable.

Thanks for your comments.

Maybe why i plan to much i don't do well at all.

As for adsense i try scale it up with few tests so i hope for good.

I will try my plan and report back here to see what you guys think, maybe i can do a case study and learn from mistakes like invisible777 well said.

as for you:

I don't think that plan is gonna worth any good.

It is easy to thow such statements in the air like this, mind explaning why?, it is not that i find your comment helping i find it useless unless you give some pointers explaining your positions, it is not like saying i dig big tits.

Will update you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.