Does ClixGalore still suck?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wicked Ice

Busy
Nov 11, 2007
I read Ruck's blog telling that they had a change in management. Now, they are somewhat "paying". Anyone had any experience with it lately?

I have never had a late payment from them.

It's funny - most of the criticism you read about them was always pretty light on the specifics.

I am actually utilizing their services again at this point but I have made damn sure to get in contact before doing so. I was severly pissed with the last fiasco and it seems they have changed for the better. Right around the time it happened I was finding so many other people losing payments and accounts as well. I am glad you brought this up, because of the fact I am using their services and everything is going fine (at this point) I really should make an update...

They once paid me 3 times what they were supposed to but other than that I haven't had any problems with them.

I was talking about the non-auto approval programs on there, and with a bonafide website with associated email.

That's more of the merchants responsibility. If they take for ever then that most probably means that they are not doing all that well using clixgalore or they would be there all the time trying to get the new affiliates approved asap. I find that it takes a while in a few networks, but if they don't approve me then they will find that they end up getting promoted at a later date or not at all.

There has been a lot of people complaining about Clixgalore that they are a scam. I have been with them for over 5 years, but not that much. Although I was a low user, I still didn't have my account disabled. It's now been about a year since I started using them a little more and now receive payments from them monthly into my paypal account. I have never had to ask for a payment so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.