Does BLAMAds Pay In Time ?

SamDeSoil

Oct 18, 2011
My AM - Jessel - said that he will pay me weekly if I can earn something like $4000 but somewhere I read that BLAMAds is not paying on schedule. Is that correct ?

I believe you are mistaken. You have to earn $40,000 to get on weeklies on that network
qinp5.jpg

qinp2.jpg

qinp3.jpg

My AM - Jessel - said that he will pay me weekly if I can earn something like $4000 but somewhere I read that BLAMAds is not paying on schedule. Is that correct ?

BlamAds is broke. They only had brokered Copeac offers and Copeac didn't pay them.

EWA brokers offers from Azoogle, but they still pay on time, every time.
I'll stay far away from copeac and azoogle right now, but you won't have problems with ewa or blamads

We pay on time. Thresholds are different for incent because the industry is different. On another note though - we are reducing the thresholds shortly to get more people on weeklies once we launch our new system.

BLAM has not approved new publishers for quite a bit pending the new release.

... been busy today so far:
qXZY1.jpg
SBmv2.jpg

Reactions: crackp0t
Blam and the whole Eagle network has a great reputation for paying on time. I don't work with them but have heard only good things about payout timing

We pay on time. Thresholds are different for incent because the industry is different. On another note though - we are reducing the thresholds shortly to get more people on weeklies once we launch our new system.

BLAM has not approved new publishers for quite a bit pending the new release.

... been busy today so far:
qXZY1.jpg
SBmv2.jpg

haha +rep <3

Reactions: tacoX