Does Anyone use Youtube?

Your_Mans

Jul 31, 2010
ATL, GA
I have sent in atleast 3 apps, and have attempted to hit up their customer service ppl. I know google doesnt have customer service but i cant get a word from anyone. Just want to know what you guys might have done to get through to these guys.

What exactly are you trying to do on Youtube? You sent in apps for what?

The fastest way to get an email from Google is to run Google money tree on Adwords.

good luck bro

well i was trying to have some ppc ads on the bottom of youtube vidoes. i sent in the bootleg application and they said they will contact me shortly. and i never hear from them. ill try and figure it out in the morning, thanks for the help fellas

well i was trying to have some ppc ads on the bottom of youtube vidoes. i sent in the bootleg application and they said they will contact me shortly. and i never hear from them. ill try and figure it out in the morning, thanks for the help fellas
Adwords. None of those are done directly through Youtube. Just have to find the placement to target on Google.

I've been on the publishing side with youtube but never ad placement.

They take a couple of days to reply so I wouldn't worry if you haven't heard back yet. I imagine the bigger the consideration on their end - the longer the reply takes.

Looking For Reliable Videos And Info On Internet Marketing/Home Business

Hello,
I'm trying to set-up an internet business, and I'm looking for a site with proper videos that can be seen online. I do not want to download videos, I want to see them online.
Basically, I need good information about everything from getting traffic, building email lists, affiliate marketing and all the things that are needed for an internet business. I've been reading forums and downloading free rubbish for weeks and I'm getting really fed up.
Is there any site where I can just log in, and learn online about marketing and internet business?
Also, what type of internet business is good and doing well? I am not rich so I am looking to set up a site or blog on a low budget.

Thank you

Hello,
I'm trying to set-up an internet business, and I'm looking for a site with proper videos that can be seen online. I do not want to download videos, I want to see them online.
Basically, I need good information about everything from getting traffic, building email lists, affiliate marketing and all the things that are needed for an internet business. I've been reading forums and downloading free rubbish for weeks and I'm getting really fed up.
Is there any site where I can just log in, and learn online about marketing and internet business?
Also, what type of internet business is good and doing well? I am not rich so I am looking to set up a site or blog on a low budget.

Thank you

WTF? This sounds like a good contest bro.

Go to their headquarters in person:

YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave.
San Bruno, CA 94066
USA

A gun might help