Does anyone know what this WP plugin is?

Looking through it, it appears to be a custom plugin for Wordpress called "quicksprout-capture". If you look at the source it seems to pop up wherever a -more- wordpress command is set. Pretty cool stuff!

Ninja Popup Mobile Version

Hi, someone here using Ninja Popup in WP?
I noticed that this popup doesn't apply on mobile version.
I did enable the mobile version on general settings, but still doesn't work right on mobile.
How can I solve this problem? Do I have to change some coding in js file or something?:bowdown:

do you mean Taboola ads? I used to use them, now i'm using Admaven lightbox and pop

Hello,

I would like to suggest you my best WP plugin.

These WP plugins i had use and those give me best results.

Blog Designer for word press pro: Blog Designer is an effective and user friendly way to beautify your blog pages on your websites. It’s very popular plugin for website’s WordPress blog to attract more clients as well as more blog visitors.

Avartan Slider is a responsive WordPress plugin: Avartan Slider is a responsive WordPress plugin to create innovative and stunning layered content image slider and video slider.

Hope that Helps!

Regards,
Daniel
Techtiq Solutions,

i use pabpush.com push notification - great rates, ok panel, good seo, i didn't like this WP plug in and was looking to replace it, and find this push notification to be awesome!!