does anyone know what game is this?

EvilPenguin

May 4, 2012
Cali
I was updating my nvidia drivers and they had this screenshot of this game that looks totally awesome, anyone knows what game this is?

WstmeXf.png

Skyrim is a great game, it just takes up hours of your time... away from money-making. Those types of games are the best however. Especially the Fallout series :)

Great game that can be made even more immersive and awesome if you head over to nexus skyrim mods and mod the shit out of it.

Can improve everything from graphic appearance (from good to fucking awesome), increase the immersive nature of the gameplay and stop any limitation on character development. With the mods you can also add additional quests and lands to explore - so an already expansive game (not including DLC already out there), becomes absolutley fucking monstorous.

If you like RPG's you will absolutley fucking love this, and that's before you even mod it to the fucking hilt.

^ Yeah, can't imagine playing without Sexy set of textures for cities and Community Uncapper + SkyRe <3

^ Yeah, can't imagine playing without Sexy set of textures for cities and Community Uncapper + SkyRe <3

I am running about 100 mods atm. Some are purely graphical, the rest extend gamplay and immersion.

If anyone is interested in what mods I am running on this game and wants any recommendations, just drop me a pm. All in all I have probably tried out over 300 mods on this game in total, so I have a pretty good idea of what you'll need for different areas of gameplay or graphics .

It's awesome, just don't go below Adept difficulty or it will get boring after 2 hours..

Skyrim is a great game, it just takes up hours of your time... away from money-making. Those types of games are the best however. Especially the Fallout series :)

Great game that can be made even more immersive and awesome if you head over to nexus skyrim mods and mod the shit out of it.

Can improve everything from graphic appearance (from good to fucking awesome), increase the immersive nature of the gameplay and stop any limitation on character development. With the mods you can also add additional quests and lands to explore - so an already expansive game (not including DLC already out there), becomes absolutley fucking monstorous.

If you like RPG's you will absolutley fucking love this, and that's before you even mod it to the fucking hilt.

but do you guys think I should play the previous ones before diving into skyrim? Oblivion? Morrowind? What's the best one in the series?