Does anyone have a good source for "foreign language link building"??

What country? China?

I would just hire someone in China, if that's where you're targeting, to first research and come up with lists of sites to build links to...and then have them do it.

What country? China?

I would just hire someone in China, if that's where you're targeting, to first research and come up with lists of sites to build links to...and then have them do it.

Where do you go these days to hire people in china?

Odesk?

vworker?

Or?

I use to use vworker alot but its been a while.....

Where do you go these days to hire people in china?

Odesk?

vworker?

Or?

I use to use vworker alot but its been a while.....

Well, since I primarily deal in physical products, I find my manufacturers on alibaba. I don't have any chinese VA employees. I would probably ask my chinese friends and try to find a friend of a friend rather than hiring a complete stranger, but I have the benefit of having chinese friends.

I think you answered your own question on where to find them otherwise.

Well, since I primarily deal in physical products, I find my manufacturers on alibaba. I don't have any chinese VA employees. I would probably ask my chinese friends and try to find a friend of a friend rather than hiring a complete stranger, but I have the benefit of having chinese friends.

I dont think I will find anyone on Alibaba...Its a products website....I dont think they have a services section?

They didnt when I was on there, but then its been 5+ years!

I just did a search on alibaba for "seo link building" there is a crap load....thanks for the idea!!

I got this friend of Mine who builds links with foreign keywords on a English base . It works