Do your beliefs imply the existence of God? (Philosophy)

Ar Scion

Oct 27, 2009
Me and Bofu talked about philosophy once a long time ago. The conversation stuck with me.

Anyway, this quiz tells you whether your beliefs imply the existence of God. Or, a necessary being, as most God concepts are called in philosophy.

I found some questions difficult to answer. So I just clicked a random answer.

Either way, give it a shot

Necessary Being

edit: Necessary beings don't have to be God. But 9 times out of 10 when necessary beings are discussed, one is talking about God.

74450156.gif

Reactions: ShadowCaster
An argument machine for god.

How shitty. I want my 5 minutes back you fucker.

(Oh, but it's the atheists who are always putting shit in your face, right?)

Me and Bofu talked about philosophy once a long time ago. The conversation stuck with me.

Anyway, this quiz tells you whether your beliefs imply the existence of God. Or, a necessary being, as most God concepts are called in philosophy.

I found some questions difficult to answer. So I just clicked a random answer.

Either way, give it a shot

Necessary Being

edit: Necessary beings don't have to be God. But 9 times out of 10 when necessary beings are discussed, one is talking about God.

2qx9naf.jpg

Did I pass?

Lulz

I got it from an atheist you jerkwad.

Let's fight. Right this instant. Southpaw stance.

I got it from an atheist you jerkwad.

Let's fight. Right this instant. Southpaw stance.

My ASS you did!!!!

That fucking thing is RIGGED to make an Atheist seem fraudulent!!!!

It got fucking PISSED when you didn't answer in a way that was FOR A GOD/DOG. Then it would ADD extra questions to try and BEND you to it's will!!

Did you NOT notice the Indifference in the Parentheses after my results?!!

"(Not considering your report on whether or not there is a Necessary Being.)"

Come on!!! Right now!!!! It's Throw Down Time Biatch!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkP_sJty7EY"]Heavy's Falcon Punch - YouTube[/ame]

ROFLMAO!!

I noticed that every time you backtracked and answered a different way it would start a whole new line of questioning, like a little bitch arguing on a forum that just can't stand losing.

...Reminds me of someone around here in fact. Thought maybe they programmed it.

Started, then couldn't be bothered.

My beliefs don't imply the existence of God. However, they don't imply the lack of existence of God either.

If there is no God, who cares?
If there is a God, who cares, who says what you're gonna do in your life is wrong/right according to the morals of that god?