Do you use seperate Adsense account for Arbitrage?

Do you use multiple Adsense accounts?

• Yes, 2

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Yes, more than 2

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 12 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allen.H

Nov 19, 2006
Following kazisdaman's thread asking about using multiple adsense accounts to avoid getting smartpriced/banned and lose monetization opportunities for your high-content-based website.

The poll question is: If you have content-based (non-arbitrage) site(s) and do arbitrage? do you use the same Adsense account, or choose to seperate? and if so, how exactly?

I seperate my BH from my WH...

I don't ever want to lose my WH just b/c I'm fucking around with something else. It costs like 100$ to LLC something, and if you don't have 100$ to throw around then arbitrage isn't for you anyways.

I seperate my BH from my WH...

I don't ever want to lose my WH just b/c I'm fucking around with something else. It costs like 100$ to LLC something, and if you don't have 100$ to throw around then arbitrage isn't for you anyways.

LLC isn't the problem, my father already has a business and i can use it to create another account, i'm only worried they'd ban both if they ban the BH.

Allen.H

i'd like to know this too- my LLC is based at a PO box, but it is still under my name... I'm sure google can link two and two together and ban both if something were to happen..

Status
Not open for further replies.