Do you think this will work out?

bhmailer

Nov 11, 2009
Hi everyone.
I have gathered a collection of forums (varying PR) where one can create links back to any desired sites, via the forum profiles (they are dofollow).
I am lazy to continue to create profiles, yet I do not want to spend $$ on experimental websites that I am creating profiles for.

I thought that a JV with another person might work out:
- I provide the forums (source of backlinks)
- The person create the profiles. In return, he get the source of links

Do you think this would work out?

Why not just hire an Indian rather then giving away part of your profit. Probably can get an Indian for 2-3$ an hour. Never give away profit potential if you don't have to.

Yes, I would also go the uBot Route.

::emp::

thread derailed:

for a complete programming newbie with no knowledge, (besides basic html/css), is there a sharp learning curve with uBot? one thing i would like to be able to do, is type in a keyword and get yahoo answers posts related to that keyword..

pretty much how wordpress direct works with their autoposted yahoo answers content

Hey there.

True, uBot will take a bit of learning, but most of it is learning how to break a problem down into chunks, which can then be done by a machine.

If you know your HTML, you should be able to jump right in.

Take a look at the tutorial videos here:
Download Bot Software - Automation Software Tools from Ubot

And you'll see how easy it can be.

::emp::

well best thing is to hire a cheap woprker..you wont belive how cheap people are ready to work..i got 50 angellas links made for only $2 by a guy manually..bit that ha ha

Hi everyone. Thanks for your ideas so far. I really appreciate. :)

The main issued I faced is with the CAPCHA during the registration. The rest I have managed to programmed. Guess I would go for the cheap labour approach. I did explored Xrumer, but it seems alittle too ex. UBot? Not sure; does it do CAPCHA automatically at no cost?

I have gathered a few hundreds of forums for profile creations. Guess I would outsource the registration porton. Is ODesk good? Ankit_frenz, where did you get your guy? Is he/she good? :D

If I offer this as a service to others, do you think anyone would want to pay for this?

Hi everyone. Thanks for your ideas so far. I really appreciate. :)

The main issued I faced is with the CAPCHA during the registration. The rest I have managed to programmed. Guess I would go for the cheap labour approach. I did explored Xrumer, but it seems alittle too ex. UBot? Not sure; does it do CAPCHA automatically at no cost?

I have gathered a few hundreds of forums for profile creations. Guess I would outsource the registration porton. Is ODesk good? Ankit_frenz, where did you get your guy? Is he/she good? :D

If I offer this as a service to others, do you think anyone would want to pay for this?

forum profile creation service will work but there are already people out there doing it with xrumer. Why do u want to get it done manually?

No, it can't. But it has in-built integration of Decaptcher -- which costs $2 per 1000 Solved captchas... which, in my opinion, is about as cheap as it gets.

And if you are looking for a purely free solution, I doubt you will find any of that available in the market.