Do You Know A Font Like This?

There are a ton of free font websites, just find a font that looks like this, it's not like it's unique

Cheers, I got it. Trust me to find it 10 seconds after I make the public post - been looking for it for ages!

The online version of whatthefont is really good - works well for me. Thanks

If you like the crappiest fonts known to man, sure. If you like quality, there a tons of better places to source free fonts.

Where exactly? I need some good, thick fonts for stuff I'm doing.

Recommendations?

Where exactly? I need some good, thick fonts for stuff I'm doing.

Recommendations?

Sure, here's a few for ya...

Handpicked free fonts for graphic designers with commercial-use licenses. | Font Squirrel << best place for downloadable fonts that also have @fontface kits for web, also has a @fontface converter to make any font web friendly.

Lost Type Co-op | Browse Fonts
Free | Fontfabric
exljbris Font Foundry
The League of Moveable Type
Maniackers Design Font | ƒfƒUƒCƒ“ƒtƒHƒ“ƒg | mksd.jp
Portfolio « typedepot
Ten by twenty | Fonts, Wordpress themes and icons designed by Ed Merritt

More and more font projects are popping up like this one... font

Typography projects on the Behance Network there are a bunch of independent free fonts here from some fantastic designers but you'll have to search for them.

There are some really interesting font projects on Kickstarter such as this one New Digital Fonts from Rare Letterpress Wood Type by Matt Braun & Matt Griffin — Kickstarter

If you're ever trying to ID a font and WhatTheFont isn't working for you, you can try this as an alternative... What Font is

That ought to get you started.