do.pe ???

Jabberwokky

Apr 12, 2010
I got the idea to ask since "dopeboy.com" was asking too!

do.pe is kindof similar. It's a 4 letter, one word peruvian domain name.

Mind you, the word is quite outdated.

How much is she worth if anything? I only registered it because I had an idea for a URL shortener until everybody and their mom started to make one.

word "dope" is not that outdated. it is still widely used where i live. it isnt referred to drugs tho, "dope" means "cool". Like "these kicks are dope".

Yea that's true, I don't use it in my part of Canada but I guess some still do. To anyone 35+ i think this will always mean drugs.

It's one of those ones you could list on SEDO for 5k and randomly receive an offer but at the same time ask for $100 and get no interest at all. Just depends if someone sees value in it and has a suitable project for it.

This is a great domain hack, do not sell below $5k, aim for low $xx.xxx and be patient..

I have personally sold hacks for $30k in the last 12 months and still own some real goodies like Roy.al, Condo.ms, Fu.rs etc...

Endusers love them, so do I LOL :)

Good Luck!

I like these custom domains, but the issue is the radio test, you have to break down the spelling when you tell someone the domain, which kind of defeats to point in a memerable domain.

My site network is called "MyGreat" and I use MyGre.at as an url shortener, email accounts and front end. Useful but annoying to have to tell people "my g r e dot a t".

Still I do like this domain, would give you £100 for it if you wished to part with it.

This is a great domain hack, do not sell below $5k, aim for low $xx.xxx and be patient..

I have personally sold hacks for $30k in the last 12 months and still own some real goodies like Roy.al, Condo.ms, Fu.rs etc...

Endusers love them, so do I LOL :)

Good Luck!

Interesting!

Yea I figured it was worth a few grand at least. Just thought I would ask you domain appraisers.

Might even end up using it for a free email service eventually. I know I'm a bit late to the party :p

Good luck whatever you do. One way or another, there is definitely potential there.