Do I need a broker?

ab305

Jul 21, 2009
Hey guys

So im about 90% done with a really unique(exclusive video content) and cool website along with its affiliate program, im new to the whole affiliate marketing forum world, so people dont know my name and such. although im not so much new to internet marketing in general.

Someone mentioned I should look into getting a broker, so my affiliate program can be marketed to affiliates.

Could I also get a few suggestions to how I should go about marketing my affiliate program to people. I don't mind spending some money, to make some money.

Thanks!

Much appreciated.

It would be promoting a website in the dating/relationship niche, but with a twist that i think will be something new. pay per sale or rev share, still deciding on which i will go with.

Are you sure you don't mean what we call an "affiliate or CPA network"? They are usually the best place go get your affiliate program marketed to a bunch of affiliates.

Are you sure you don't mean what we call an "affiliate or CPA network"? They are usually the best place go get your affiliate program marketed to a bunch of affiliates.

It used to work with brokers before these "networks" came about

OP post more info or pm it. Might be interested.