Do anyone thinks Wickedfire should have Radio Channel ?

Dec 12, 2007
Hey guys,
How about an Online Radio Channel for wickedfire ?. Normally it runs music tracks and some days it can broadcast interviews of affiliates, bloggers and others. That will be awesome isn't it. ?

Anyone agrees with me ?

boobs.jpg

normal_boobs.jpg

denise_milani_sexy_boobs_3.jpg

%D0%93%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%8F%D1%87%D0%B0%D1%8F-%D0%BB%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%B0%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%BA%D0%B0-topless-big-breast-Boobies-woman-beauty-sexy-nude-hot-beanit-nice-tits-boobs-sense-my-album_large.jpg

I think it sounds like a top notch idea. Will give us music lovers a chance to get to know some new music. even if it wasn't 24/7 I'm sure the willing members here could organize 1hr a day broadcast. With interviews etc. being one 1/2 hour week slot.

I'd love to volunteer just not sure how many people here are into psytrance/dubstep/triphop genre.

Well if its a GREEN SIGNAL ..then I can host up something as well. I'll try looking for a radio channel script .. and get the things rolling.

Well if its a GREEN SIGNAL ..then I can host up something as well. I'll try looking for a radio channel script .. and get the things rolling.

Shoutcast. Free, the standard, and if you host it on a server people can remotely connect and control it, Mac or PC. Mac users can use Nicecast, windows users Winamp. I've set up internet radio before as a freelance job if you need help

guys. radio station or podcast portal. two different things. if your'e using licensed songs you'll need to actually pay for them (there are setup/one-time coverage companies that will help handle that), don't forget this shit will have to be hosted somewhere + i dont' care how too cool for school you are, why would ya want to draw that kind of heat just for a forum. now podcast setup would be cool i think. I've got the arsenal to host, store and stream live (though i wouldn't suggest u streaming live podcasts as it's a shit-ton easier with an hour delay to edit shit to sound good). I'll donate that up. If ya wanna be a speaker + don't want to sound like shit (content wise is up to you, i meant quality wise) all you'd need is a better Mic + u can get a good starter one for like $30-40 (but come on now, if u can't afford the mic u prob shouldn't be having a segment right?).

guys. radio station or podcast portal. two different things. if your'e using licensed songs you'll need to actually pay for them (there are setup/one-time coverage companies that will help handle that), don't forget this shit will have to be hosted somewhere + i dont' care how too cool for school you are, why would ya want to draw that kind of heat just for a forum. now podcast setup would be cool i think. I've got the arsenal to host, store and stream live (though i wouldn't suggest u streaming live podcasts as it's a shit-ton easier with an hour delay to edit shit to sound good). I'll donate that up. If ya wanna be a speaker + don't want to sound like shit (content wise is up to you, i meant quality wise) all you'd need is a better Mic + u can get a good starter one for like $30-40 (but come on now, if u can't afford the mic u prob shouldn't be having a segment right?).

ehh podcast. Don't need to air songs, unless someone here makes music (which they probably do), just have multiple shows really.

hosting a radio server, the biggest concern is bandwidth, so if you're doing mostly voice, set to 64-92kbps, which is high for voice, and decent for music, doesn't suck a lot of bandwidth.

People would pay for commercial slots on a WF radio station.

ehh podcast. Don't need to air songs, unless someone here makes music (which they probably do), just have multiple shows really.

hosting a radio server, the biggest concern is bandwidth, so if you're doing mostly voice, set to 64-92kbps, which is high for voice, and decent for music, doesn't suck a lot of bandwidth.

People would pay for commercial slots on a WF radio station.

I don't have shit setup because it's my first trip to the rodeo my friend... ;p
depending on who/when/how anyone in particular would want to preach the word of __insert gay webmaster term here__ it also can serve as a better version of tinychat, though i'd probably say in this scenario we'd limit actual voice + video submissions to the speakers ( though they could control it themselves if someone came in that should get in on the talk). That streaming + stored is fucking membership site. lol

Maybe not a full time channel... music tastes differ wildly so I'd tune out in a heartbeat of you started playing shitty rnb, rap, hiphop crap and likewise for other people if you played my style of music.

Weekly shows on the other hand, like webmasterradio.fm .... bring it on!

yeah and no house music either good christ. how about we just keep it a talk station.

fun fact: Nicecast for mac lets you link up skype with live radio, so people can call in

well not to try and top u or anything but mine lets you connect using any type of xmpp bridge, whether thats gchat, gvoice, irc (botting it), as well as through the voip # i can give it. so nah nah nah

well not to try and top u or anything but mine lets you connect using any type of xmpp bridge, whether thats gchat, gvoice, irc (botting it), as well as through the voip # i can give it. so nah nah nah

well yeah, it can do that too. was naming skype as a specific example though